8/11/18
Poppet Slings: Its the last day for 20% discount all slings with code "collabwithme". They also put out a sneak peak at their upcoming Fall Collection! So pretty! I want that dark Turqoise!

WildBird: F/W release; I was talking to a girl in a VIPeeps and she mentioned that Taylor has mentioned she's releasing Starling this F/W.

Tula Baby: Is about to drop their newest carrier "Explore Baby Carrier" in 3 days. It is going to feature lots of adjustable options and be Ergonomic in a all positions. It will be infant ready with no need for an infant insert. I cant wait to see the designs they have!

Aloha &Light: announces they have a mini drop coming soon!

I officially started Ring Sling Rentals Facebook Group. I hope we have lots of great experiences with all the awesome slings out there!

Comments

Popular Posts