6/10/19 Not Much

I'm Back! Sorry I've been gone for a long while ya'll, but we've been so busy around our house. My husband decided to become a truck driver and my Mat leave expired so were both working full time. Dishes and laundry are always piling up!

But....... more importantly the beautiful carriers continued on and I mean who isn't obsessed with Eyelet?!

So lets just jump right back into it. Today is 6/10 and Here's what I've seen going on:

Wildbird: Is dropping Saffron Finch Wednesday 11am MT, Its a double layer chambray with a floral pattern.
Sakura Bloom: Released some new care tutorials for Scouts and Onbuhimos
Vienna Springs: Is restocking WoodStock and Cochella, also warning this will be the last batch of Woodstock 😭 I hope it comes around the boards when I have my next one because its love!

Has Anyone seen these from MiniMei? It just popped up on my Facebook Ads. I'm totally interested. Maybe easier to get on than an Onbuhimo? Www.minimei.com

On a personal side note, I have been thinking a lot lately about making purses to match my slings. I'm planning to start working on the first one this week. I will update you all with any fun results that come of it. I'm planning to make a cross-body bag and a back pack that will be made of leather and the materials that match the slings. My first bags will be "Olive Inspired". Do you have any thoughts you'd like to share? Do you make purses? Message me or comment I'd love to chat.

Comments

Popular Posts