8/15/18
WildBird: Oh man my heart is still racing from the excitement for the sale! There are still some great slings available! If I didn't get Grandala I would totally get Kiwi for $33! This post yesterday has, I believe, another fall sneak! Is anyone else seeing a floral or am I crazy (or just seeing what I want to see) Also sneaks will officially start on monday WB says.

Poppet Slings: Announced that they are re-releasing Chelsea (a navy blue sling) this Friday at 10am PST.

Tula: Dropped their new Explore Baby Carrier that allows baby to face out!

True North Slings: Announced that triple shoulder will be offered for all the fall colors coming out on 8/31.

Etsy: Has anyone seen this amazing sling!? Floral ring slings are so needed in the market and this one is 100% linen. If I didnt just buy in WB sale today I would try to buy! SOmeone please go buy it so I dont have to pine anymore :)

Comments

Popular Posts