8/8/18
WildBird: Wednesday is restock day! Today is a massive restock before the Spring & Summer Sale next week. Spring & Summer Sale!! Say what!? Who's excited? I know I am! We are getting some tease posts about the sale. My major question is what is the discount!? I have no clue, but I will post as soon as I find out!
Today's Restock for Standard Length: Carmine, Cocatoo, Cucoo, Ducling, Fairy Wren, Hoope, Juco, Kestrel, Kinglet, Loxia, Macaw, Nunlet, Peacok, Quail, Spangle, Sparrow, Stork, Swift, Toucan, Vireo, Warbler, Weaver
Today's Restock for Long Length: Carmine, Fairy Wren, Hoope, Owl, Spangle, Sparrow, Toucan
Today's Restock for Minis: Carmine, Kestrel, Owl, Spangle, Stork, Toucan, Vireo

Proverbs31heart: Announced the Harmony Collection! Run to go see these! So beautiful I am staring at my computer jaw dropped saying "What" over an over because I'm in awe of how beautiful these are.

Poppet Slings: They are promoting the fact that they are restocking Hoxton, Viola, Portia, and Rosalind this Friday 8/10 10am PST.

Aloha and Light: Looks like they are out for a few weeks on vacation.

Vienna Springs: Laura restocked a few Ikats for buyers who hadnt ever bought an Ikat before. Cool idea and extra work for her so more power to you momma! She's also giving away a Grove duiponi for the next few hours.

Sakura Bloom: Still in mourning of the Venice Collection.

Bethany Beard posted this lovely comic which is total truth!


Comments

Popular Posts